Innovation Full Stack Developer – S8/1004
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £45-55K P/A
Date: 16 May 2018
Innovation Full Stack Developer required to join a fast paced and exciting FinTech organisation based in London on a permanent basis.
Due to the growing success of our client and an increase in the workload of their Development team they are seeking to enhance the team with a creative and ambitious Innovation Full Stack Developer.
Why join this exciting FinTech organisation?
Our client are an innovative organisation that have transformed the loyalty experience for retailers and consumers. There revolutionary technology removes the need for plastic cards and paper coupons and enables consumers to be rewarded when they make payments. They now require an Innovation Full Stack to join them as they embark on a number of key projects.
What will be the key purpose of the Innovation Full Stack Developer role be?
- Develop Innovation project frameworks.
- Contribute to the success of the team by providing constructive support.
- Participate in team discussions and decision making on; architecture, design options and process improvements.
- Meet Innovation needs as per agreed design requirements.
- Be flexible, receptive to a dynamic environment.
- To undertake any other reasonable management requests, including duties as can be reasonably expected to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of the department and company.
- To carry out duties as responsibilities of the post at all times in compliance with company polices, business imperatives and company culture.
- To take pride in any project contribution
- An eagerness to contribute towards other team projects that may be developed in other languages (e.g. Python, Java, Objective-C etc.).
Key Skills Required:
- Familiarity with Python
Advantageous if you have had exposure to unit testing
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
NoSQL exposure a big plus.
- Knowledge of Python and the following frameworks:
- Experience of developing in a Unix environment (Linux or macOS).
- iOS (Swift/Objective C)
- Android (Kotlin/Java)
- A solid understanding of security, session management and best development practices.
- Experience of working using agile methodologies.
- Using version control, specifically Git.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles.
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision.
- A passion for new consumer technology.
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to liaise with various departments
Our client is located in the heart of Central London and is close proximity to the banks of the River
Thames, with excellent transport links and plenty of restaurants and bars in the local area.
To apply for this position please call Shareen on 020 8463 0555 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.