Technical Service Delivery Specialist - MA/4421
Contract Type: Contract
Salary: £212 per day
Location: Milton Keynes
Date: 12 February 2019
Technical Service Delivery Specialist (ITIL, 2nd line, Windows 10, Problem/Incident Management) required to work for a leading global Oil and Gas organisation based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire for an initial 6 months.
You will have a technical background at 2nd line supporting Windows based applications, Service Delivery focused, good understanding of ITIL processes and problem & Incident management.
• Responsible for the efficient silent running of IT Operations –UK and Globally
• Running a suite of applications and supporting business process
• Maintenance (including minor enhancements) of systems supporting a business domain
• Maintaining Configuration data
• Service level management (SLA)
• Operational level management (OLAs)
• Local level Supplier management and supporting performance monitoring
• Service integration across multiple service providers (external or internal)
• Supporting service recovery from incidents
• Problem management (both proactive and following service incidents)
• Service continuity planning and Disaster recovery including demonstration of efficacy
• Implementation of service introduction (Service Transition from Projects and continuous improvement initiatives)
• Identification, management, and mitigation of operational risk to services
• implementation of changes into the operational environment as a result of new releases and changes.
• Ensures that internal and external services and service providers comply with standards and policies, including HSSE, security and regulatory requirements
• Provide guidance on operational impact of proposed projects, enhancements, and change resulting from business demand
• Provide guidance on operational impact of proposed projects and change resulting from technical/service changes from the central IT&S teams
• Input to the prioritization of change activity
• Working knowledge of the ITIL framework
• Key Team Player
For more information please contact Tiah on 0208 463 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business