UX Consultant – MA/4422
Contract Type: Contract
Salary: £528 per day
Date: 12 February 2019
UX Consultant UX/UI Design) is required to work for a leading global Oil and Gas organisation based in Middlesex for an initial 6 months.
We are looking for an experienced UX Consultant to be a motivated and self-directing individual to come into Digital Security and help reimagine how security processes, reporting and tooling is delivered and looks to our customer base
You will have the following experience:
• Have considerable experience and success at reimagining existing processes and putting forward compelling proposals to improve processes. Sometime this will be small things, ideally it will be radical
• Have a customer obsession, realising that everything we do is in a chain of supply and demand and pushing that agenda across our various teams
• In a positive way challenge the status quo and historical ways of doing things, taking a modern customer experience, UX of customers achieving objectives
• Have extensive knowledge and experience of UX methods like customer experience maps, customer journeys, design thinking, data driven testing and be able to apply that
• Want to share their knowledge in a green field environment where there is little knowledge or understanding of UX methods
• NB: security experience is not a requirement of this role; we need an awesome UX person!
• In-depth experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, graphic designer, art/creative director or similar role.
The role of user-experience (UX) designer is to understand business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
The UX Designer will have advanced design skills understanding how the design works as well as being a proficient user of digital design software packages. The UX Designer will have skills to mock up digital pages, an understanding of UX principles and methods, analytics skill to obtain and interpret data about the usage of a site, such as identifying where drop-offs occur and analysing the conversion rates.
For more information please contact Tiah on Tiah@sqcp.com or on 0208 463 0555.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.