PC & Network Support (Blackheath, London and The South East)
Hand in hand with SeQure Online Data Backup, SeQure PC and Network Support provides a cost effective means of keeping your PC, network and data safe. Based in Blackheath, SE London, offering local IT support for local people and companies.
Saving Your Business Time & Money
Our support team ensures you have less down time and lower operating costs, leaving you with more time to focus on your business.
SeQure will provide all of your PC and Network requirements via remote access, telephone support or on-site visits. We offer full, practical and cost-efficient advice. Our rates are very competitive and no task is too large or too small.
We will support single business machines on an ad-hoc basis, through to multiple servers with many users working to agreed SLA’s and contracts.
Why Choose SeQure PC & Network Support?
- We offer a FREE audit on your current IT infrastructure
- No long-term contract commitment, unless required
- Use us when you want to, whenever and wherever you need us
- We can charge by the hour, under contract or a price can be agreed for a specific project.
What We Do
- Fully Managed Backups
- Hardware – Installations and Support
- Networks – Cabled or Wireless
- Operating Systems – Installations & Support
- Ransomware, Malware, Virus, Anti Spam & Spyware Checking Solutions
- Email Solutions – Design, Implementation and Support
- Servers – Design, Implementation and Support
- Internet Security
- Hardware and Software Upgrades
- Equipment Purchased and Supplied
What We Support
- Up to Office 2016, Office 365
- Cloud/Onsite Antivirus including email Admin
- Cloud/Onsite Backup Admin
- Exchange Email Admin
- Horizon Hosted Telephony
- Windows OS 7, 8, 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
We Can Also Provide
- Business continuity planning
- Disaster recovery using our SeQure Data online backup service by Acronis
- Smartphone synchronization
- Implementation of all server updates and patches to keep your network stable and secure
Registration for Services
Complete the no fee, no obligation registration form – and you are covered!