Change Management SME is required to work a 9 month contract based in Sunbury working for a large oil and gas company!!
Be the main intermediary between IT product/service owners, business leads and end users to ensure excellence, consistency and continuity for all change related activities relating to product/service or portfolio of products/services in order to improve awareness, drive adoption and facilitate first-class customer experience for assigned IT products/services.
• Assess the impact, magnitude and benefits of change associated with the roll out of a particular/a portfolio of IT products and services by conducting impact analysis, assessing change readiness and engaging key stakeholders
• Drive the gathering of detailed functional business and end user requirements to feed back to the IT product/service owner
• Liaise with the IT Customer Adoption and Productivity Enablement (CAPE) Business Change Squad Lead to ensure the approved change management methodology is utilised to; maximize employee adoption of the product/service(s); minimize resistance to change; align roll out plans with other roadmap items
• Support product owners with integrating change management activities into their project plans to drive adoption, increase proficiency, realise benefits and ultimately improve ROI
• Create and track the status of actionable plans, drive content creation, manage deliverables and oversee communication artefacts and channels in conjunction with the relevant workstream leads for communications, learning, productivity coaching, support and change networks
• Manage a customer experience workstream risks and issues log, escalating to product/service owners and the IT Business Change Squad Lead where applicable
• Deliver Go/No-Go recommendations based on the business change readiness status, providing rationale behind the decision
• Liaise with regional portfolio owners and business leads to ensure all parties are kept informed of plans, status, issues and end user feedback
• Define and measure success/adoption metrics, monitor and report adoption status and general and region/site specific customer feedback to the Business Change Squad Lead, service owners and relevant business leads
• Manage the knowledge portfolio including myIT site, self-help articles, tip sheets and perform a clean-up of old materials as required across the portfolio of products assigned
• Consolidate and optimize effectiveness of feedback mechanisms from customers to ensure technical and knowledge gaps are addressed in a timely manner
Key skills/experience required:
• Passion for putting the customer at the heart of everything that you do
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Proven track record in increasing employee adoption of IT products/services within a large-scale global setting
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences at all levels in an organization
• Ability to quickly establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations which require flexibility and sensitivity
• Issue management experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and other O365 products
• Professional Change Management certification e.g. Prosci, APMG, CMI
• PRINCE2 Practitioner
• Experience of working with Agile methodologies
• Yammer campaign management experience
• Corporate communications experience
• IT projects experience
• Experience of defining learning programmes and drafting associated collaterals
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.